In Today’s PICNIC episode, we will welcome Bojan Simic, Founder at Digital Enterprise Journal.
Bojan Simic is Founder of Digital Enterprise Journal, a media and research firm focused on digital transformation and the business value of technology deployments. Bojan has been an analyst and entrepreneur in the enterprise technology industry for more than 10 years.
As an industry analyst, Bojan has interviewed tens of thousands of IT and business professionals from end-user organizations and has published more than 100 research reports. Bojan is frequently quoted in leading industry publications and he has presented his research findings at hundreds of market-facing events.
Prior to launching Digital Enterprise Journal, Bojan was President and Principal Analyst at TRAC Research, a market research and analyst firm specializing in IT performance management.
Simic holds a B.A. in Economics from Belgrade University in Belgrade, Serbia and an M.B.A. from McCallum Graduate School of Business at Bentley University.
At the occasion of today’s episode, we will talk about IT Operations Attributes and answer questions such as:
- What is the difference between artificial intelligence and machine learning?
- What are the key drivers for organizations for modernizing IT operations?
- What are some of the key changes that you have been seeing in this market over last few years?
- What is the business impact of modernizing IT operations?
- What types of technology capabilities are critical for modern IT operations?
- Does digital transformation change the role that IT operations play in the enterprise?
- Can modern IT operations make the IT more strategic and how?